Matthew D. Barry
Matthew D. Barry was born in Tampa, Florida on October 18, 1985. He was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2013. Mr. Barry attended Ave Maria University, receiving his B.A. in 2008; Franciscan University of Steubenville, receiving his M.A. in 2010; and Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law, receiving his J.D, cum laude, in 2013. While in law school, Mr. Barry was an editor of the Nova Law Review.
Since admission to the Florida Bar, Mr. Barry has focused his practice on elder law (including qualification for the Medicaid Institutional Care Program), guardianship, and wills, trusts, and estates. He is a member of the Elder Law and Real Property Probate and Trust Law sections of the Florida Bar.
Mr. Barry is married to Allyson Barry, and they have two boys.
- Elder Law (Medicaid qualification)
- Estate and trust administration
- Guardianship litigation
- Estate and trust litigation
- The Florida Bar, 2013
- B.A., Ave Maria University, 2008
- M.A., Franciscan University of Steubenville, 2010
- J.D., cum laude, Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law, 2013