John J. Lyons
John J. Lyons was born in Binghamton, New York on November 27, 1927. He was admitted to the New York Bar in 1956, and the Florida Bar in 1958. He received his education from Fordham University, receiving his B.S. in 1951, and his J.D. in 1967, which replaced the LL.B., conferred in 1955). Mr. Lyons is a Board-Certified Estate Planning and Probate Lawyer, and a member of the Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education. He has served as a Certified Circuit Court Mediator since 1990.
Mr. Lyons is AV® Preeminent(TM) Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, a testament to the fact that his peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence.
- Florida, 1958
- New York, 1956
- J.D., Fordham University, 1967
- B.S., Fordham University, 1951
- Board-Certified Estate Planning and Probate Lawyer, Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education
- Certified Circuit Court Mediator, 1990-present
- Associate Municipal Judge, City of Sarasota, 1964-1967